Are you in doubt about what to do with the internal DNN server error? We can help you.
Most often we encounter this error due to the ISAPI filters.
As part of our Server Management Services, we assist our clients with several cPanel queries.
Today, let’s see how our support technicians solve this error for our customers.
Internal DNN server error
DNN sites show errors:
HTTP Error 500: LoadLibraryEx Call on ISAPI Filter “C: Program Files (x86) Parallels Plesk isapi urlprotect.dll” Failed
Let’s go ahead and see an effective method our support technicians use to quickly correct this error.
1. Initially, we log on to the server via Remote Desktop.
Then we press the Windows key and search for IIS to open IIS Manager.
3. Here we expand the server and then expand Sites.
4. We click on the site that can no longer use iFilter.
5. Then we double-click on the ISAPI filters.
6. We find the urlprotect filter added by Plesk (located in C: Program Files (x86) Parallels Plesk isapi urlprotect.dll)
7. We click on it and finally click on Remove.
[Couldn’t fix the error? Let us have a look into it.]
In short, we saw how our support technicians solve the DNN error in an easy and efficient way.