Namecheap, one of the world’s largest domain registrars and a fast growing web hosting provider, has introduced its new rebranded virtual private network (VPN) product, FastVPN.
As a global webhosting provider, Namecheap has been fighting for internet freedom and data protection for more than two decades. With this rich tradition, Namecheap has built this “must-have” VPN tool for secure online browsing, identity protection and data protection.
Namecheap’s FastVPN solution is quite affordable VPN product, with a starting price of $ 1 per month for the first year.
Namecheap‘s FastVPN team has also developed a unique video tutorial for beginners to master VPN basics in conjunction with the new renamed VPN launch. FastVPN Product Manager Mo Zadissa discusses what a VPN is, why everyone needs one, how it works, and how to choose the right VPN in this short video. The video can be seen below.
– the news story continues during the video –
To summarize, here is an overview of what is possible with the web hosting provider Namecheap’s FastVPN offer:
- Connect to over 1000 servers in more than 50 locations to mask the user’s true location and IP address.
- Unlock streaming services not available in your area to watch international movies, TV shows, and live sports.
- When using public Wi-Fi or shopping online, protect important data such as credit card information and passwords from hackers.
- A strict no-log policy ensures that all browser behavior remains completely anonymous. Any of the user’s logs will not be tracked, collected or shared by FastVPN.
- Connect via PC, Android, Apple (iPhone, iPad and Mac), Linux and router. The number of devices that can be connected is unlimited.